Job Title: Media and PR Officer
Employer: Michael Page Digital
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: a4715cf1-8e0f-484d-9a8a-afbd25a09ec1
We are seeking a PR and Media Officer who is passionate about making a difference in the not-for-profit sector. The role involves creating and implementing public relations and media strategies to enhance our organisation’s visibility and impact.
The organisation is a leading not-for-profit entity within the public sector, focusing on the science industry. Based in London, they have a team of dedicated professionals who are motivated by a passion for the subject.
- Develop and implement strategic PR and Media plans to increase brand visibility.
- Manage relationships with media outlets and handle media enquiries.
- Translate technical subject matter to more understandable language for press releases
- Write and distribute press releases and other media materials.
- Monitor media coverage and report on PR results.
- Organise and coordinate PR events.
- Manage crisis communication in coordination with the management team.
- Ensure all PR activities adhere to the organisation’s mission and values.
A successful PR and Media Officer should have:
- An essential that a candidate has proven PR experience, in the NFP/charity/Higher Education or science related field
- Able to write and disseminate press releases to a high standard
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of PR strategy
- Ability to work well in a team and manage multiple tasks.
- A salary range of £29,000 – £33,000 per year, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 days on site working policy
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding sector and make a genuine difference.
- Generous holiday leave and a flexible working environment.
- A positive and inclusive company culture.
- Benefits package as discussed during the interview process.
Join us in making a difference in the not-for-profit sector. Apply today to become a part of our dynamic London team.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Media and PR Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Media and PR Officer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Media and PR Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.