Overview: Marketing Project Manager job vacancy in Hertfordshire recruiting now
Employer: Hobson Prior
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Marketing Project Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical establishment on a contract basis. Our client is focused on discovering better ways to avert, treat and detect illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
*Key Responsibilities: *
* For this role, you will be accountable for examining, amalgamating with and optimising procedures and tools.
* Form and communicate project methods, deliverables and priorities to cross-functional shareholders to attain their assistance and needed materials.
* Enable and foster cross-functional relations and alignment.
* You will evolve and implement an effective communication method on an internal level guaranteeing that all teams and shareholder are in line and notified.
* Prepare, organise and supervise a broad variety of duties with cross-functional teams to warrant that all targets and needs are met and finalised on timetable as well as within budget.
* Collect needed data to review goals, KPIs, and progress of project on a regular cadence.
* Sponsor cross-cooperation throughout the project implementation, recognise potential synergies and share best practices between the different members of the team and the industry.
* The ideal candidate will evolve relations and sustain consistent contact with crucial shareholders, organise materials and offer general project alignment.
* Able to think methodically as well as make decisions.
* Outcomes focused with the ability to work well in a team environment.
* Communication skills both verbally and written.
* Leadership abilities.
* Educated to a degree level in a business or marketing discipline.
* Fluency in the English language.
* Comprehension of the healthcare ecosystem would be beneficial but not necessary.
* Willing to travel for business needs.
* At least 3 years of experience in a project management or marketing position ideally within a healthcare division.
* Knowledge in project management and analytical tools.
* Familiarity with marketing/branding operations would be advantageous.
* Agile mindset in a swiftly altering, matrix setting, as well as the ability to be comfortable working in a developing, equivocal setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Project Manager job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.