CANCER RESEARCH UK
Overview: Marketing Planning Executive job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: CANCER RESEARCH UK
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
MARKETING PLANNING EXECUTIVE
Salary: £24,550 – 26,000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Hours: 35 (We’re open to a variety of flexible working options, including full-time, part-time and compressed hours)
Location: Stratford based (1-2 days per week in the office)
Closing date: Sunday 24th October 11:59
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with marketing planning experience that can help us beat cancer?
Why we need you
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Marketing Planning Executive. This role will proactively support the development of the audience-led marketing planning function, taking a centralised view across all our marketing activity, audiences and agencies.
Further to this, you’ll help maintain an overall view of the end-to-end marketing workflow and manage our supporter campaign planning process ensuring the timely and effective delivery of marketing campaigns across the charity.
To view a full job description, please see the following link: Here (please contact us if you would like this in an accessible format)
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by…
- Delivering the monthly Supporter Campaign Planning process to ensure the timely and effective delivery of marketing campaigns across the charity and ensure we are delivering the right communications through Email, Mailing, SMS and Telemarketing to the right supporters
- Supporting the development and management of key planning processes and procedures, identifying opportunities to optimise & improve them
- Identifying and collaborating with key stakeholders, partner teams and suppliers to gather information and insight for strategic marketing planning
- Supporting the development of media briefs and the cross-channel marketing strategy
- Conducting analysis of campaign results, preparing reports for the Marketing Planning team to evaluate performance against KPIs.
What skills are you looking for?
You’ll be able to bring to the role…
- Strategic thinking with experience supporting the planning or delivery of multi-channel campaigns
- A data driven mindset with experience of analysing & interpreting results
- The ability to prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines, work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks to deadlines
- Proven success of good stakeholder management, with the ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate effectively
- A passion for marketing with an interest in external trends and developments
- High level of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn’t be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance, gym membership, and much more. We want to ensure that you have the best work/life balance possible, so we actively encourage a flexible working culture for all of our roles wherever possible. For the majority of our office-based roles you’ll only be required to work from a specific location for 1 or 2 days a week on average.
You’ll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately you’ll know that you’ll be changing lives through your work.
If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV online
As part of your application, we would like you to submit a covering letter online in the text box provided. Please include your motivations for applying for the role and how you feel your skills and experience are a good match.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Planning Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Planning Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Planning Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.