Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employer: Pertemps Glasgow
Location: Ayrshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Temporary
Reference Number: 221064189
Temporary until June 2023
16.74 per hour
Pertemps are working with a credible client who are looking for a Marketing Officer to join them on a full time, temporary basis. This role will be a contract until June 2024. The role will be based within the marketing team where you will have a particular focus on PR and Communications. The ideal candidate will be local to Ayrshire or be able to travel to various Ayrshire locations. If you are immediately available and have previous experience in a Marketing focused role then I want to hear from you!
The role focuses on leading communication and content marketing to promote the organisation. You will be responsible for adapting to a changing communications environment, ensuring the delivery of clear, engaging and strategic marketing communications both internally and externally.
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager through the development and delivery of marketing and PR campaigns to promote the organisation.
- Lead on communication and content marketing initiatives, including email marketing and other strategies to enhance the online presence.
- Collaborate closely with various departments to understand their unique communication needs and tailor messages and campaigns to effectively reach their specific audiences.
- Manage and monitor the social media platforms, ensuring consistent and engaging presence that reflects the values and engages with desired audience.
- Develop and distribute press releases and other media communications to promote events, initiatives and achievements.
- Analyse results to marketing campaigns and advise on improvements.
- Manage competitor analysis and market research.
- Have strong communication with various team members and external parties.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent in Marketing or a related degree.
- Strong understanding of PR and communications principles and strategies.
- Ability to use various software including content creation tools, social media platforms and analytical tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To find out more information regarding this role contact Codie Smith.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Officer job vacancy in Ayrshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.