Overview: Marketing Internship London 2022 job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Advanced Design Technology
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Advanced Design Technology is a rapidly expanding global company and a leader in the development of advanced CAE software for major manufacturers in Europe, Japan and US. In order to continue our expansion, we are currently recruiting a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing and Sales team. This is a great time to join ADT – we are expanding rapidly in Europe, US and Asia and can offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic environment at the forefront of our field.
ADT is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join the marketing department and provide creative and strategic input to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our digital marketing specialist in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing channels. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to track growth and success rates of campaigns;
- Review performance data to propose new content and changes to existing content;
- Perform market analysis and research on competition;
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities;
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks;
- Assist with editing videos for social and website;
- Assist in managing social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube), content creation and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging;
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
Nice to have
- BS in Marketing or similar relevant field;
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Design and video skills and attention to detail (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro );
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics ).
The position is based in Central London, UK, mainly working in the office. International applicants are welcome to apply, but you must be allowed to work in the UK.
ADT does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ADT. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Internship London 2022 job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Internship London 2022 job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Internship London 2022 job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.