To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220620622
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Benton, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: 23,000 – 29,000 per year
Job type: Full time / Permanent (Monday-Friday 9am – 5.30pm)
LamasaTech is a market-leading specialist in kiosks, digital signage and touch screens. We are featured in TechRadar’s top interactive kiosk providers 2023 and were crowned winners of the North East England Chamber of Commerce’s Export Business of the Year Award and the Innovation Award at the North Tyneside Business Awards in 2022. We serve a range of industries internationally including Retail, Hospitality, Public Sector and Education.
LamasaTech is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join the team.
As Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in building our brand awareness and driving inbound leads and e-commerce sales, while promoting our innovative solutions which challenge the position of established players in the digital display and touchscreen industry. You’ll showcase our solutions to a global audience and shout about our success with leading organisations such as Costa Coffee and Yamaha Motor Corp.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage social media campaigns to build brand awareness and traffic from social media channels
- Design effective email marketing campaigns, optimising for open and click-through rates
- Plan the content calendar, create and optimise content to improve conversion rates e.g., blogs and case studies
- Develop product marketing materials including brochures and specification sheets
- Create webpages, landing pages and e-commerce product pages to increase leads and sales
- Produce graphics for social media, email marketing and other channels
- Storyboard, script, film and edit videos e.g., product demos
- Work closely with the Customer Success team on client support materials and to gather customer insights
- Create effective press releases and conduct outreach to ensure effective circulation
- Find opportunities to strengthen brand awareness e.g., identify business awards and construct applications
- Report on KPIs, lead generation and pipeline
- Assist with trade shows and exhibitions as required
- General administration and coordination duties to support the team
Attributes, Skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field, or other Marketing qualification e.g., apprenticeship
- Proven success in email marketing, content creation and social media marketing
- A people person with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flair for creating visually appealing and engaging content
- Confident in bringing ideas to the team and experimenting with different tactics
- Takes ownership of responsibilities, is willing to make decisions and is driven by the impact of their work
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment within a small business, managing multiple projects and deadlines
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience with drag and drop webpage builders and e-commerce platforms
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing software
Hours and location:
The role is based at our UK office in Benton, a short distance from the centre of Newcastle Upon Tyne. We operate a hybrid working model where 1-2 days a week can be worked from home after a full induction is complete. Our standard office hours are 09:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday.
This position is advertised as a full-time role; however, we welcome applications from candidates looking for a part-time position (a minimum of 25 hours is required).
Kindly specify your desired part-time hours and preferred schedule in your cover letter if you are interested in a part-time position.
- 22 days paid annual leave plus public holidays
- Additional ‘gifted’ Christmas shutdown leave
- Pension scheme
- Quarterly social events
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with Group Life Insurance (Death in service), mental health support, 24/7 remote GP access and healthy habits app with rewards
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive, Marketing Executive, Search Engine Campaign Management, Communications, Digital, Direct Marketing, may also be considered for this role.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa’s at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Executive job vacancy in Newcastle Upon Tyne with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.