Overview: Marketing Executive job vacancy in Bedfordshire recruiting now
Location: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
The impact you will have
As a Marketing Executive at Arjo, you will assist with the creation, development and management of the strategic direction of the designated product and services portfolio in the targeted market segments. Your objective will be to make a significant revenue contribution to the Arjo UKI organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Compile, maintain and analyse relevant UKI market information and details of competitor activities to gain a deeper understanding of the wider UKI market trends, targeted market segment dynamics and competitor activities/positioning.
* Utilise market/segment/product knowledge to define the relative success of the designated product and services portfolio when measured using agreed financial and/or non-financial metrics
* Assist with the development, management and communication of strategic marketing plans designed to drive profitable growth
* Manage the designated product and services portfolio through the complete life cycle including involvement in the development and successful launch of new products or services and the planned discontinuation/obsolescence where required
* Provide tactical recommendations on the implementation of the marketing mix (product, pricing, positioning, promotion, people and physical evidence) to dive profitable market share growth
* Collaborate with Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing colleagues to create, develop and deliver promotional messaging
* Focus on effective collaboration using knowledge, management and communication skills to facilitate a high level of cross-functional engagement in marketing plans by working closely with all colleagues and peers
* Development, implantation and delivery of support and training materials and meetings (marketing strategy execution), including product and services updates, marketing strategy updates, marketing campaign launches, new product launches and other designated product portfolio updates
* Establish and maintain regular contact and build long-lasting partnerships with internal stakeholders to include the sales and operations teams
* Establish and maintain regular contact and build long-lasting partnerships with external stakeholders such as key opinion leaders in key accounts
* Utilise product and services portfolio and market segment knowledge to provide relevant input to new product developments (NPD), global, regional and local strategic projects, partnerships and other initiatives
* Maintain regular communication with the relevant regional and global product marketing, MarCom and training team(s)
* Adhere to Arjo UK&I Code of Conduct, policies and procedures including legislations covering Health and Safety, Anti Bribery and Competition Law.
* Previously held relevant marketing / marketing communications or product management roles in the UKI healthcare environment
* Experience of marketing and/or sales with either established or developing social and private health care providers in UKI
* A good understanding of NHS, acute, long term and home care market segment dynamics in the UKI would be beneficial
* Active liaison with key opinion leaders and networking with either established or developing social and private health care providers in UKI healthcare
* Evidence of strategic thinking to create and execute comprehensive long term marketing plans which have delivered demonstrable profitable revenue growth
* Prior and relevant experience working with a competitor product to one of the Arjo UKI product ranges is desirable
* Have a high degree of customer orientation
* An understanding of Arjo product solutions is preferable
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Preferred CIM Diploma or marketing qualification is desirable.
What we will offer in return
You will support our vision to be the most trusted partner in driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges. In return, we recognize and value our global employees. You will have our full support, training and opportunities for professional development, along with competitive package.
Why diversity matters to us
At Arjo, we believe in the power of diversity. We strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society, which means building a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and engaging environment – not only in the workplace, but also within the communities that we serve, work in and live in. We achieve this through a culture and mind-set that values the uniqueness of all our people.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment.
If hired, we require that all employees be vaccinated, unless a medical exemption is in place confirmed by a medical practitioner.
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Executive job vacancy in Bedfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.