Flat Fee Recruiter
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employer: Flat Fee Recruiter
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 01ca3a5c-0785-4bff-af7a-164dd1aab666
Our client has an exciting opening for a Marketing Executive to join their team in Loughborough and be at the forefront of shaping innovative strategies for their premium exhibition and events agency .
An enticing salary of up to £40,000 awaits. Not only that, but the successful applicant will also receive a host of benefits including the use vibrant breakout area with pool table, casual dress code, free parking and more
Marketing ExecutiveLoughborough, LE11 5XS
- Full time, permanent
- £30,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Our client, an established exhibition and events agency founded in 2003, is seeking a passionate Marketing Executive to join their team. They are based in Loughborough and provide comprehensive exhibition services, delivering exceptional print and digital solutions to clients worldwide.
About the Role:
As a Marketing Executive for our client, you’ll be at the forefront of their marketing efforts, contributing to the development and implementation of their strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with our client’s business goals
- Creating and executing dynamic marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Managing our client’s social media presence and engaging with followers
- Ensuring their website content aligns seamlessly with their overall marketing strategy
- Crafting compelling press releases and marketing materials
- Actively managing our client’s social media presence and fostering interaction with followers
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key media contacts to secure positive coverage
- Tracking and analysing marketing results using analytics tools, optimising campaigns for maximum impact
- Attending industry events to network with potential clients and proactively promote their brand
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of marketing or communications experience, preferably in events or exhibitions
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in marketing software and social media platforms
- Creative problem-solving approach and a passion for generating fresh ideas
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Casual dress code
- On-site parking
- Continuous skills development
- Free independent support through the Printing Charity
- Staff breakout area with a pool table
- Sociable and friendly working environment
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Flat Fee Recruiter is an advertising agency promoting this role on behalf of the employer. You will be contacted directly by the employer and not Flat Fee Recruiter should they wish to move forward with your application.
Other suitable skills and experience include Marketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Event Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, Communications Specialist, Social Media Coordinator, Content Marketing Strategist, Brand Marketing Manager, Public Relations Specialist, Trade Show Coordinator, Marketing Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Creative, Digital Marketing Executive, Communications.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Executive job vacancy in Leicestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.