To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employer: Berry Recruitment
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220559781
Do you have Marketing experience and seeking a role developing a company’s strategic approach?
Do you have access to your own transportation?
Are you able to commute to Bicester?
We’re looking for a talented, experienced marketing professional to help deliver comprehensive campaigns and content – supporting exciting growth for our client based in Bicester.
In the role, you will be involved in the full marketing mix, including B2B and B2C plans, using both online and offline platforms to promote our products and accessories.
Role: Marketing Executive – Hybrid Working
Hours: Monday – Friday – 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: 28,000 – 32,000 Per Annum
Holiday Entitlements: 25 Days Annual Leave
Required duties for the Marketing Executive position.
- Manage the Marketing budget for the organisation.
- Lead on the development of the brand identity, tone of voice and messaging.
- Plan and deliver campaigns for new and existing products to increase brand awareness.
- Create and distribute materials which generate target enquiries for the business i.e social media campaigns, webinar registrations to create sales leads for the sales team.
- Launch and present the use of webinars for technical training as well as lead generation.
- Identify and execute relevant opportunities for media coverage.
- Report on success and areas of improvement on all platforms for the brand including both paid and organic, online and print.
- Understand and bring to life the brand identity.
- Produce content and collateral that supports the sales team and their customers.
- Collaborate with and manage agencies, third parties and press partners. Including social media influencers, external photography studies, printing agencies and magazine agencies.
- Stay up to date with competitor activity.
- Attend exhibitions both nationally and internationally, helping with set up and take down and housekeeping during the event.
- Represent the company and our brand in the industry as required at exhibitions both nationally and internationally.
- Engage in team planning sessions and present updates on project progress.
Required skills and experience for the Marketing Executive Role.
- Experience creating and delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable advanced use of typical marketing platforms such as CRM, marketing automation, content management systems and more i.e., Hootsuite, Mailchimp and Webpress
- Proven track record creating various short- and long-form content including web content, social media captions, brochure copy write and website blog creation.
- Ability to lead projects and support/manage other stakeholders through the process.
- Understanding of business challenges, competitor challenges, target audiences and marketing opportunities
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification we have listed. If your experience looks a little different but you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!”
For more information and to apply, contact the Oxford branch of Berry Recruitment – (phone number removed) or click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Executive job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.