Job Title: Marketing & Events Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 95094bd1-b952-4aec-a11e-fafda2090d34
Marketing & Events Executive
International Advisory firm
Newly created role
London based, hybrid working
Competitive salary & discretionary bonus & benefits package
We are delighted to be partnering with this leading international advisory firm, who are looking for a talented Events Executive to join their team based in London.
This is a newly created role, to support the firm’s continued growth. The business has a superb culture that is collegiate, supportive, friendly and inclusive. People are encouraged to be themselves and to bring new ideas to the table, and this approach has significantly contributed to the firms ongoing success.
The Events Executive role will work as part of a small marketing function, that has plans to grow over the course of this year. The business has exciting growth plans in place, that include opening new locations internationally, so it’s a great time to join!
The Events Executive role would be a brilliant opportunity for an Events Coordinator or Executive that has gained a couple of years’ experience in a professional services firm and is looking for a role that will offer more autonomy and influence.
The remit of the Events Executive role will include:
- Ownership of the planning and coordination of a range of events such as conferences, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, webinars and seminars, from initial brief, to post event follow up
- Management of the CRM system to ensure quality and compliance
- Coordinate and track event invites and RSVPs
- Creating marketing collateral and content for website and social media to promote events
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager to develop marketing materials
- Assist in creating client presentations and pitch credentials and maintain pitch and presentations library
The successful candidate for this Events Executive role will require:
- A minimum of 18 months marketing or BD experience, ideally gained in a professional services environment
- Good experience of event planning and management
- Experience of working with CRM systems (HubSpot would be beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of InDesign would be an advantage, but not essential
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing & Events Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing & Events Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing & Events Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.