Overview: Marketing & Events Executive job vacancy in Dublin recruiting now
Employer: Lex Consultancy
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Maintain yearly internal and external events/webinars calendar
- Plan and execute the successful delivery of all events – including webinars, conferences, gala dinners and membership meetings.
- Coordinate with Membership & Advocacy teams to support marketing campaigns related to events/webinars
- Webinar & major event management – Liaising with the stakeholders, event teams and vendors on content & logistics. Support creation of event briefs, agenda and content setting, table planning, attendee communications, collateral, communications, logistics, registration and reporting.
- Stakeholder management – working in a highly collaborative environment this role will require a strong ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders both within the business and with sponsors, and member companies we engage with.
- Prepare speakers for all events – including technical and content reviews to deliver the highest production standards
- Liaise with hosts, vendors, exhibitors during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Travel as required, overseeing on-site set-up and inspections
- Develop and maintain events budget
- Report on events metrics
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for upcoming events and initiatives
- Creating and securing sponsorship packages for events and programmes. Liaise with sponsors throughout event/programme process to ensure ROI
- Support in the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, securing advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with various departments to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Project management experience is essential.
- Strong IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Project systems is essential.
- Experience with virtual event platforms, such as Zoom webinar, is preferred.
- Experience in using design software, such as canva, is essential.
- Excellent business writing & communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Event management is preferred.
- Natural ability to communicate within cross-functional teams on different levels within and outside the organization.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing & Events Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing & Events Executive job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing & Events Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.