Job Title: Marketing Director
Employer: Elliot Marsh
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221007224
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Director to join the team.
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary Range: £70,000 – £80,000 per annum (plus bonus)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid
About The Client:
Our client is a leading manufacturing company specialising in providing educational products and solutions, and they are seeking a talented Marketing Director to join their team. With a strong commitment to quality and innovation, they specialise in creating cutting-edge educational materials tailored to meet the needs of students, teachers, and educational institutions.
Marketing Director The Role:
As the Marketing Director you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing their marketing strategy within the education sector. This role offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where innovation and creativity are celebrated.
Marketing Director Key Responsibilities:
– Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to drive sales and brand awareness within the education sector
– Lead a team of marketing professionals to achieve company objectives and KPIs
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, product development, and operations to align marketing efforts with business goals
– Oversee the planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media
– Analyse market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
Manage marketing budgets and track ROI to optimize spending efficiency
Marketing Director You:
– Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field; MBA preferred
– Proven experience in a senior marketing role, ideally within the ecommerce or manufacturing sector
– Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies
– Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
– Strategic thinker with the ability to drive results in a fast-paced environment
– Experience in selling products or services to the education sector is highly desirable
Marketing Director Benefits:
– Competitive salary with bonus potential
– Opportunity for career growth and advancement within a rapidly expanding company
– Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, pension, and vacation time
– Dynamic and collaborative work environment with opportunities for creativity and innovation
To submit your CV for this exciting Marketing Director opportunity, please click Apply now!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Director job vacancy in Manchester with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.