Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Employer: Wastecare Ltd
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Generous productivity bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220621136
Established in 1980, the WasteCare Group now employs over 500 people based at 9 regional service centres and 8 recycling facilities throughout the UK. We collect and recycle over 200,000 tonnes of hazardous and difficult waste, on behalf of over 20,000 organisations annually throughout the UK.
Our growth and success are due to our commitment to providing our clients with a first-class service combined with the highest environmental standards. As a private company, we are continually investing in innovative technology and sustainable growth. This has enabled us to combine a deep understanding of our clients requirements with a uniquely flexible service that can be readily tailored to any organisational requirement, within an evolving market and ever-changing regulation.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. If you have a passion for marketing and design, an eye for detail, and are ready to kickstart your career in marketing, we want to hear from you.
Social Media Management
Manage and grow our social media presence across various platforms, targeting both B2B and B2C audiences. Create engaging and relevant content, schedule posts, and analyse performance to improve our online reach.
Develop high-quality, compelling copy for various marketing materials, including website content, blog posts, email campaigns, and social media updates. Ensure consistency in tone and messaging across all channels.
Utilise Adobe Creative Cloud platforms (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) to design eye-catching visuals for marketing materials, social media posts, email campaigns, and other collateral. Ensure all graphics are on-brand and visually appealing.
Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives. Collaborate with the marketing team to create and implement strategies that drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activities. Conduct market research to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
Analytics and Reporting
Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and social media efforts. Provide insights and recommendations for optimising marketing strategies.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Interest in design, with a proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud platforms for graphic design.
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Passion for marketing and design, with a desire to learn and grow in these fields.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- A-Level or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or a related field is preferred but not essential.
- PASSIONATE We care about our colleagues and our customers. You ll be passionate about delivering an exceptional service.
- CHALLENGING we re always looking to improve and find the best way
- DETERMINED Things aren t always easy and change is hard, but we need to keep evolving. You ll want to see things through to completion, even when the going gets tough.
- GROUNDED We re down to earth and straight-talking, this isn t a glamourous industry but it is fascinating and you ll need to be comfortable dealing with a wide range of personalities.
- INTELLIGENT Our business is complicated, and you ll need to be able to pick things up quickly, even when they re new concepts.
- Generous holiday allowance starting with 30 days holidays (including Bank Holidays),
- In-house and external personal development and training.
- Death in service benefit 2 x your annual salary. (after 3 months service).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Discounts on our refurbished IT and domestic appliances.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Onsite gym
Why Join Wastecare?
- Opportunity to start your career in marketing and design with a collaborative team.
- Exposure to a wide range of marketing activities and the chance to make a real impact.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, and varied industry no two days will ever be the same!
- A supportive work environment that encourages creativity and growth.
If you’re enthusiastic, creative, and ready to embark on a marketing and design journey with us, we invite you to apply!
Wastecare Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Coordinator job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.