Overview: Marketing Content Developer Design & Video job vacancy in Derbyshire recruiting now
Location: Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Marketing Content Developer (Design & Video)
Location: Alfreton, DerbyshireSalary: CompetitiveContract: Permanent, Full Time,Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37.5 HoursCompanyBenefits: Pension Scheme, 31 days holiday (including Statutory), Extra holidays for length of service, Life Insurance, Profit Related Pay, Retail discount scheme.
You ve probably not heard of Autochair, however don t let that put you off, we operate in a niche market and while you don t know us now, one day as you inevitably get older you may come to rely on one of the products we produce!
Saying that we are a business that has doubled in size again and again over the last few years.
We operate in a growth market and are the market leaders in our area of expertise!
What do we do?
We adapt cars so that people with mobility issues can get themselves and their mobility devices into and out of their car. We enable people to maintain their independence and the use of their car. Our products are genuinely liberating and transformative for their users, which is why 94% of our customers would recommend us to their friends!
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual looking for an opportunity where the power of their design skills will have a real impact on the lives of others!
You will be joining a family-owned business which is expanding rapidly in the UK and internationally. There is a positive, friendly and encouraging family culture across the business.
About the Marketing Content Developer role:
You will be responsible for the production and management of video and graphic design to create meaningful and engaging content for use on digital channels and for print media!
You will also design all group creative including digital assets, brochures, leaflets, posters and promotional materials.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Working with the marketing team to understand and contribute to the design and video requirements
- Producing all print and digital creative to include brochures, leaflets, press adverts, and digital assets for the website and social media
- Responsible for directing, shooting, editing and post-production of short and long video content for use online on our websites, social media and you tube channels
- Supporting training with the production and editing of installation and training videos for use across our dealer network
- Managing the look and feel of the videos in line with brand guidelines
- Working with printers and suppliers to obtain the most competitive quotes and manage the print process from order through to delivery
- Completing adhoc design requests from the wider team such as for forms and edits
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3 plus years experience working in a similar role
- Passionate about design and videography, willing to further grow their ability, have strong design and videography skills and a friendly, positive, and enthusiastic manner.
- Ability to successfully work as part of a team is essential for a good fit and to ensure the smooth running of the Department.
- A flexible “can-do” attitude and willingness to help and support the team is essential, along with the desire to improve knowledge through self-development
- A high level of computer literacy in design and video editing packages including Indesign, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional and knowledge of all Windows applications
Would it give you immense job satisfaction improving the lives of less mobile people? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Click on “APPLY” today!
No agencies please.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Content Developer Design & Video job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Content Developer Design & Video job vacancy in Derbyshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Content Developer Design & Video job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.