To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Marketing Communictions Manager
Employer: British Gypsum
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220569545
Marketing & Communication – Saint Gobain Interior Solutions – East Leake Based on a Hybrid Working Model
Our purpose is to make the world a better home for all, by creating high performance drylining and insulation solutions that take care of people and the planet. We will do this with the expertise and know-how of British Gypsum, Celotex and Isover.
The Saint-Gobain Interior Solutions portfolio of brands brings our full range of solutions and knowledge together all under one roof. This strengthens our collective know-how and technical expertise to support our customers through the entirety of their projects
Together we will help you to design sustainable environments and support the wellbeing of all of us. We will continue to build on our history of investment and innovation, whilst delivering solutions that have a positive impact, so that people and the planet flourish.
And we do all of this because we care about making the world a better home.
What we’re looking for:
- A business or marketing degree (Essential)
- Experience in managing communications campaigns, focused on content, thought leadership, and engagement
- Strong working knowledge of content strategies expertise in content creation and storytelling
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
- The ability to work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects
- The ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Strong attention to detail in everything you do
- A strong focus on customers, collaboration and delivery
- A talent for building and maintaining strong relationships with all internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Good copywriting skills being able to identify and correct copy that does not match brand tone of voice
What you will be doing:
Is responsible for developing and curating the content for the sector including (i) Thought leadership and advocacy on key topics current within the sector ii) Sustainability of our own operations and the positive impact our systems and products can have when used on building projects in sector (iii) value added services (e.g., technical support) we can provide to the sector ‘Is responsible for developing and curating the content for the sector including (i) Thought leadership and advocacy on key topics current within the sector ii) Sustainability of our own operations and the positive impact our systems and products can have when used on building projects in sector (iii) value added services (e.g., technical support) we can provide to the sector
- Collaborates with the Brand Management team to understand overall brand strategies and sets the communication strategies for the sector delivering specific sector and customer group plans, thereby building knowledge and supporting behavioral change. Contributes to and experiments with the implementation of the communication strategies and plans in sector through targeted channels.
- Cultivates key relationships with third parties and accesses targeted information sources to access communications best practice and expertise to inform ways of working. This should include gaining insights from direct customer engagement.
- Liaises with sector colleagues including sales, systems Manager and Head of Sector Development for R&R. Accesses all insights to keep abreast of sector and customers within.
Are Saint-Gobain Interior Solutions an inclusive employer?
Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland is home to some of the best known and respected companies in the construction sector including British Gypsum, Isover, Weber and Pasquill. We manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all.
We are an equal opportunities employer, we embrace diversity and are on a mission to make our organisation inclusive and accessible to all, we believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
We want to be a business that you’ll be proud to work for; one that is committed to improving people’s daily life, being responsible, doing the right thing, and to preserving the environment by embedding sustainability in all our businesses.
Apply Now to complete our quick application process and be a part of our future!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Communictions Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Communictions Manager job vacancy in Leicestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Communictions Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.