Job Title: Marketing & Communications Lead
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 1224915
This is a multi-faceted role that requires a considered and adaptable individual who can develop and manage global internal and external communications plans in support of BU business objectives and global campaigns. With excellent stakeholder relationships, they will be a trusted advisor in all aspects of communications, external affairs and issues management.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Support the delivery of impactful, communications campaigns that drive employee engagement, customer value, leadership engagement and stakeholder understanding.
- Own, develop and support delivery of the Business Unit external communications calendar in close alignment with Business Group MarComms colleagues, seeking earned opportunities to profile key leaders and subject matter experts, in alignment with business objectives (e.g. proactive press releases, technical features, editorials, podcasts, etc)
- Own, develop and support delivery of the Business Unit internal communications calendar (e.g. leadership engagements, townhalls, Yammer channels, executive visits, etc), measuring success, and continually evolving and innovating to increase engagement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to influence the planning, design and delivery of communications content that is both fit for purpose and inspiring.
- Support BU Executive President and BG Presidents with external profile enhancement via impactful social media guidance and planning
- Promote Wood in key growth markets/regions (in line with business objectives) via relevant award entries
- Monitor, shape and coordinate BU contribution to Wood’s social media strategy and channels
- Work together with BU Communications peers to ensure consistency, alignment and coordination in internal and external communications
- Support the management of Business Unit specific reputational issues and support the emergency response process
- University degree or equivalent in a marketing, communications or related field
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Good level of experience in a communications and/or marketing role, preferably within the energy industry but not critical. Associated experience in agency, journalism, copy writing deemed equivalent
- Knowledge of communication methods and channels relevant to a large, complex organization, with demonstrable experience using a multi-channel strategy
- Content development, creative writing, concept development and examples of published work
- Experience in campaign delivery and measurement
- Knowledge of market and industry issues and trends.
- Event planning and delivery
- Clear understanding of reputational risk and appropriate mitigations and response
- Highly creative thinker and problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent presenter and persuader
- Enthusiasm, can-do attitude and energy
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and take responsibility for project delivery
- A team player with the ability to guide and influence with excellent articulation skills
- Capable of time and priority management, and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with large section of the business and influence decision making and direction.
- Write impeccable content.
- Foster trusted, open and honest relationships within the business.
- Develop strategic and engaging marketing and communications solutions across a variety of channels.
- Ensure the integrity of the information distributed across all channels
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing & Communications Lead job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing & Communications Lead job vacancy in Aberdeen with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing & Communications Lead job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.