Overview: Marketing & Client Relationship Manager job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Xylotek seeks a Marketing & Client Relationship Manager to join our team.
We are a growing UK-based timber construction company seeking to expand our capacity to deliver exceptional structures in wood.
By combining unique depth of knowledge of timber construction with advanced technical and design expertise, we offer bespoke specialist consultancy, design, production and installation services at all project stages from conception to built realisation.
Working with clients, architects and engineers at the highest level, Xylotek connects digital design and fabrication techniques with capability in practical delivery, driven by a passionate understanding of the complexities of wood and its potential to improve the built environment.
Who we seek:
We seek an experienced, creative, part time (3-4 days per week) Marketing & Client Relationship Manager with proven skills in marketing and who is passionate about innovation in wood architecture. No prior experience in the industry is needed.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and design and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments in line with our Company Business Plan, Values and Vision.
- Be responsible for Client Relationship strategy, bringing high quality leads to the sales team and helping to retain current clients.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Have a professional, proactive and measurable approach to marketing and communications and to identify creative ways to strengthen the Xylotek brand.
- Put in place systems and initiatives to deliver the marketing plan.
- Monitor performance against targets and make adjustment and recommendations to help plan the business response.
- Build PR relationships across the industry and national press.
- Deliver an outstanding and comprehensive customer service culture.
Summary of role requirements:
- Proven experience in a marketing role, it doesn t have to be timber or construction experience.
- Little black book of media contacts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to show customers and other client stakeholders the company s value proposition.
- Diligence for paperwork and reports.
- Desirable – Management experience, including ability to manage multiple projects.
- Desirable – Knowledge of competitors and market trend analysis.
- Desirable – A passion for high-quality design. Fluent English written and spoken.
- Desirable – second European language.
Salary up to £42,000 pro rata.
A full job description can be found on our website
Please send us your CV to
Xylotek is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join us, and be themselves at work.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing & Client Relationship Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing & Client Relationship Manager job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing & Client Relationship Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.