Overview: Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead (Ireland) – Temporary (up to 12 months) job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our vision is to save every one. It may take us a long time to get there, but drowning is preventable, and we believe that even one drowning is one too many. We are all lifesavers. We are all fundraisers. This is our watch.
We’re looking for the best of the best to be part of our RNLI engagement crew. This is an exciting new role for a strategic thinker and creative doer with significant experience of supporting and empowering volunteers, creating memorable experiences and delivering campaigns that can really make a difference.
As Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead for Ireland you will be audience focussed, ensuring our supporters, donors, volunteers and the general public have a great experience and join us, stay with us, advocate for us and feel part of the RNLI family.
What you’ll be doing in the role:
- Getting to know our audiences and ensuring that RNLI campaigns and experiences are relevant and supporter-centric
- Working with staff and volunteers to develop and deliver national, regional and local campaigns and experiences against income, engagement and behaviour change KPIs
- Working with staff and volunteers to design and develop inspiring and engaging visitor journeys and experiences within our lifeboat stations, museums and visitor centres
- Supporting and feeding into the development of the regional engagement plan. Being an active member of the regional engagement team in Ireland, demonstrating the highest levels of collaborative working and collective responsibility
- Coaching, training and developing our team of Community Managers to deliver against marketing and visitor experience objectives, using your experience to improve their knowledge and skills
- Supporting volunteer recruitment, management and training of Lifeboat Visits Teams, Community Presenters and Campaign Ambassadors
You’ll have a strong background in either a marketing or visitor experience development role; you’ll get to know your audiences, whether they are supporters, volunteers or supporters of the future and keep them front of mind when developing content across both physical experiences and campaigns.
Your energy and creative approach will motivate you to achieve targets and overcome barriers. You’ll be flexible and willing to travel to achieve results and work across the wider engagement team.
To be considered as the Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead you will need:
- Significant achievements in engaging supporters, volunteers or the public in order to generate funds, increase engagement or change behaviour
- A proven track record in the areas of marketing campaign and/or visitor experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience of audience insights, brand relevancy and targeted content creation
- People leadership skills, including high levels of emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Experience of influencing at all levels and working collaboratively with others to lead and embed change and improvements
Please note this role requires a significant level of travel across Ireland but will also require occasional travel to other RNLI locations including our regional office in Dublin and our support centre in Poole.
This post requires a valid driving licence.
The RNLI is committed to safeguarding; ensuring the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk. We expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment and have a zero tolerance approach to proven incidents of bullying, abuse, harassment or exploitation. The suitability of all prospective employees and volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment. This will include relevant criminal record checks being carried out dependent on the eligibility of the role. (England & Wales; DBS check, Scotland; Disclosure Scotland PVG, Northern Ireland; Access NI, Republic of Ireland; Garda Vetting; International, International Child Protection Certificate process).
Diversity at the RNLI
Our staff and volunteers have been saving lives at sea without prejudice for nearly 200 years. We respect and value diversity of background, skills and perspectives within our teams, and consider it essential to help us deliver a world-class lifesaving service. We are an inclusive organisation and welcome applications from everyone. In addition to having the skills needed for the role, we also look for applicants who share our commitment to living our RNLI values (trustworthy, courageous, selfless, and dependable), and helping us work towards Our Vision: To save every one.
- JP – Marketing Visitor Experience Lead.pdf
(PDF , 138.29kb)
- Summary of Employee Benefits.pdf
(PDF , 212.46kb)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead (Ireland) – Temporary (up to 12 months) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead (Ireland) – Temporary (up to 12 months) job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead (Ireland) – Temporary (up to 12 months) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.