Overview: Marketing Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a leading Hospice who aspires to a world in which all dying people and those close to them have access to care and support, whenever and wherever they need it. St Christopher’s Hospice was founded in 1967 by Dame Cicely Saunders and formed part of the modern hospice movement. Proudly celebrating over 50 years and with a turnover of over £20 million, we provide invaluable care and support to over 7,500 people across the five London Boroughs of Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our spirited marketing and communications team who lead on the production and effective promotion of our services across the organisation covering everything from our clinical services, St Christopher’s CARE (our education service) to our charity shops, fundraising appeals and commercial partnerships.
As the Marketing Analyst, you will establish and drive forward data analytics of all marketing channels (online and offline) so that we can gain a greater understanding of our audience behaviour to gain a competitive edge, aid data driven decisions and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Please note that this role is initially being offered on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract, with a strong possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
To succeed in this role, you will:
* Have a strong background and interest in digital and marketing analytics with demonstrable experience of analysing marketing campaigns (social, website, email and print advertising) and producing reports to ensure learnings are applied to future projects
* Demonstrable experience in setting meaningful metrics and using analytics to deliver successful campaigns, using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Insights and other analytics platforms
* Have proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
* Be able to identify business questions, analyse data, and draw conclusions
* Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain and articulate analysis/technical information clearly and logically.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of joining St Christopher’s
* You will gain a stimulating and rewarding career with an opportunity to influence and make a real difference in the community
* Access to excellent training and development opportunities
* Season ticket loans
* A number of health and wellbeing schemes
* A competitive contributory pension scheme and life assurance scheme with generous beneficiary plan
* Access to plenty of free local street parking
* Working from home options
Closing Date: 4th April 2021 at Midnight
Interview Date: 19th April 2021
In the event we receive a high amount of applications, we reserve the right to close the job earlier than the initial closing date
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.