Overview: Marketing Account Executive job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Do you have experience working within marketing / creative agencies and like broader sector exposure?
Looking to join a secure, stable marketing agency who have just had their best financial year (even through COVID)?
Like to be kept busy and work in a smaller, buzzy, team environment?
If so please read on…
A Marketing Account Executive is required a marketing agency who have a 25 year history working with a large number of well-established UK and international companies across multiple sectors including but not limited to technology, healthcare, education and not-for-profit. They have 14 people in-house and a network of freelancers totalling to circa 20 in the business in their fantastic offices in the heart of Newbury.
Benefits to include…
20 days A/L plus bank holidays increasing with length of service up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, free car parking, £25 tax free gym contribution monthly, personal development training, death in service contribution, plus other lifestyle perks including flexible working (a mix of remote and office working). Softer benefits include the invaluable experience and exposure that you will gain working directly with senior staff and stakeholders in multiple sectors.
They are looking for an experienced and confident Marketing Account Executive (with marketing / creative agency experience) who loves to lead their own clients whilst providing support to their team members. You will want to integrate yourself fully within their client’s marketing team and have a personal ‘get up & go’ drive to ensure that you are delivery the very best work, on-time and on-budget.
- Build and maintain relationships with some of the agency’s biggest clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests.
- Present costs and proposals to clients
- Budget oversight and reporting to ensure any potential opportunities/issues are highlighted.
- Analysing the success of projects, before producing reports with supporting evidence to present to clients.
- Working with our Project Manager to produce Quotes, POs, Briefs and other internal documents.
The ideal Marketing??????? Account Executive profile…
- Experience working within marketing/creative agencies in either an Account Manager, Project Manager or similar role – at least 1 years’ experience.
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in a full range of marketing channels (online/offline).
- Experience managing website design and build projects
- Understanding of the nuances between B2C and B2B marketing and sales tactics
- Significant account management and / or project management experience
- Ideally experience using HubSpot or similar CRM platforms
- Ideally experience using project management software (such as Trello, Monday.com and Freedcamp).
If you are interested in the Marketing Account Executive vacancy please don’t hesitate to apply online today for more information.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Marketing Account Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing Account Executive job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Marketing Account Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.