Overview: Manufacturing Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Manufacturing Customer Service Coordinator
Salary up to £ 28k
33 days holidays
* Provide a point of contact for new and potential customers to the business.
* Answer customer queries, developing SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed) working practices to handle queries more efficiently.
* Prepare quotations and provide technical advice on the Flexitallic product range to ensure that specific customer application problems are resolved.
* Log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
* Be proactive in the monitoring and analysis of quotation progress, ascertaining the reason if an order is not placed.
* Process all orders in a timely and efficient manner
* Maintain regular contact and a high level of service with existing customers. Look for ways to develop the portfolio of products they purchase.
* Deal with all customer complaints in a friendly and helpful manner.
* Participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
You will follow order from onset to delivery, liaise with the costings team, have an understanding of manufacturing BOM’s and be from a manufacturing background.
You will deal with customers from around the world and have a good geographical knowledge.
While training, you will be on site 5 days a week, 8.30am to 5.00pm., you will then have flexibility on your working times and arrangements.
This vacancy is being advertised by AMF Recruitment Ltd, a specialist recruitment business supporting the manufacturing industry
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Manufacturing Customer Service Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Manufacturing Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Manufacturing Customer Service Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.