Job Title: London, STARS, Reception & Front of House Brand Ambassador
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221019433
We have an amazing opportunity for a customer focused, front of house brand ambassador to join our STARS team. Working for our high-profile client in London, (Fenchurch St).
STARS at Securitas combine customer service and security service to our clients, their staff, visitors and customers.
We combine excellent customer service across a wide range of roles including Front of House, Concierge, Office Management/Coordination, Administration and third party vendor management and much more all combined with a discreet and vigilant security service.
- Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday
- Shift Times – 08:30 – 17:30
- 45 Hours per week
- Pay Rate – 11.95 per hour
Our STARS deliver a consistently high-end, comprehensive, and discreet security-focused hosting experience to all visitors, guests, and employees at the designated site(s). STARS ensure the safety and protection of customer’s people, property, and information always, in a knowledgeable, professional, and service-oriented manner, ensuring an unobtrusive and comfortable environment. STARS are the recognised central point of contact for all Front of House operations, delivering a smooth and seamless execution throughout the premises.
We combine best in class, impeccable front of house services with enhanced security awareness training. Vetted to BS7858 our STARS complete bespoke training, tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Learn more about the Security Trained Assistance and Reception Services (STARS) Programme here: (url removed)/services/on-site/stars
- Meet and greet all staff, visitors and contractors in a professional and personable manner
- Deliver a consistently high-end customer focussed experience
- Create an individual tailored visitor experience
- Embody a high-performance approach and encourage colleagues to do the same
- Ensure the workplace (reception, lobby, office, etc.) is visually of a high standard
- Work closely with client contacts (Facilities Manager, Office Manager, etc.) to ensure the office and/or front of house environment is a great place to visit and work
- Assist in emergency situations
- Provide timely and accurate information
- Respond appropriately to varying and fast changing priorities
- Build strong rapport with reoccurring customers (client staff, visitors, contractors, etc.)
- Represent Securitas and the client organisation in a manner that is in-keeping with the values, brand identity and culture of both
- Highest quality personal appearance.
- Flexible, professional and adept at working under pressure.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer oriented with a passion for high-level service.
- Working knowledge of administrative computer packages.
- Polite and proactive.
- Punctual and trustworthy.
- Able to use initiative and highly adaptable.
- Experienced in Customer Service, Front of House, Concierge, Hosting or Customer facing role
- Demonstrate the values of integrity, vigilance and helpfulness which Securitas prides itself on.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. We believe that diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords, but integral parts of our business strategy. Our goal is to create an environment where every employee feels that they belong regardless of their background or identity. Our belonging strategy has three pillars,
- how you join us and develop your career,
- the way we lead our teams
- fair pay and benefits.
To achieve this, we have a number of initiatives: employee networks which are a safe space to build communities and influence practices, Race at Work Charter, Armed Forces Covenant, Disability Confident, Reasonable Adjustment Passport, Domestic Abuse Charter, Healthy Workplace Awards and we are leading the way in the Neurodiversity Top Employer Certification. We celebrate our differences throughout the year by recognising significant dates such as BSL Week, International Women’s Day, PRIDE, Black History Month and many more.
If you want to learn more visit our website.
Health & Wellbeing
- Company pension and advice and planning
- Life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Wellness advice and support, including financial, emotional and physical
- Dental and Physical Health Plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Discounts on high street brands, online shopping, holidays, days out and Arriva Bus Travel
- Mortgage Advise
- Payroll ISA’s
- Eligibility for Costco Membership
Learning & Development
- Support with further education
- 100’s of eLearning courses
- Accredited courses by C&G, ILM, IOSH and SIA
- Leadership Development programs both local and global
- Payroll Giving
- Working with charities such as Calderwood House, KPMB and Wooden Spoon
- Supporting local community initiatives
- Supporting people back to work with organisations such as TalkBack and Downs-Syndrome Org
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this London, STARS, Reception & Front of House Brand Ambassador job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this London, STARS, Reception & Front of House Brand Ambassador job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this London, STARS, Reception & Front of House Brand Ambassador job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.