Overview: Leak detection – Dispatcher/technical claims handler job vacancy in Cambridgeshire recruiting now
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client who is based in Huntingdon – Cambridgeshire has a vacancy for a :Leak Detection Dispatcher/Technical Claims Handler.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the initial contact with a Policy Holder who has made a new claim ensuring efficient use of time and optimising utilisation. Your role will involve making a courtesy call and dispatching a technician ensuring the highest standards of customer service are consistently delivered within agreed service level agreements for key client contracts
Key Activities & Accountabilities
• Liaise with insurers and policy holders on a regular basis
• During peak periods assist the team with the handling of calls in order to achieve departments service level agreements
• Attend occasional client visits (internal/external)
• Provide support to the Policy Holder/Customers during initial notification of claim, giving prompt and accurate advice
• Complete all Q&A details
• Analyse and review technicians diary in order to effectively plan and prioritise workload to achieve agreed service level agreements
• Immediately report any complaint/problems to the Claims Team Manager, in accordance with the formal complaints procedure
• Recommend ideas for development of the IT systems to the Claims Centre Manager to assist in improving effectiveness of the department
• Achieve first visit service level agreements
• Make a courtesy call to affected person so that a technician can be allocated within stated service level parameters ensuring efficient use
• Book visits from visit next due list so that all jobs are visited.
• Respond & resolve customer queries to optimise customer service
• Assist customers with job related queries.
• Where customer contact is unsuccessful issue written notification to customer and inform client so that work can commence.
• Deal with technician emailed notes so that work can progress
• Organise daily programme of work and communicates this and working arrangements to team accordingly
• Liaise with other departments/teams to ensure achievement of service level agreements
• Arrange appointments and scheduling
• Pursue sales leads to expand the business
• Computer skills (word, excel, outlook simply, customer IT platforms)
• All the products and services offered by the Company
• Aims of the Company
Health & Safety• All Claims Centre service level agreements
• FCA Regulations (Including Treating Customers Fairly’)
Education & Experience
• Good general education
• GCSE English / Mathematics
Should you feel that you match the required skill set and wish to apply for this vacancy – please contact : Sharon on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Leak detection – Dispatcher/technical claims handler job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Leak detection – Dispatcher/technical claims handler job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Leak detection – Dispatcher/technical claims handler job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.