Job Title: Lead Salesforce Developer
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Reference Number: 220546074
Lead Salesforce Developer (Contract)
Duration: 6 Months (Possibility for Extension)
Rate: A highly competitive Umbrella Day rate is available for suitable candidates
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing Salesforce solutions and a deep understanding of Salesforce best practices. As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing complex Salesforce solutions to meet our organization’s business needs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, provide technical expertise, and play a crucial role in driving the success of our Salesforce implementation.
- Collaborate with functional consultants and stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements for Salesforce solutions.
- Design and develop customized Salesforce solutions, including Apex classes, batch apex, triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, LWC and REST/SOAP integrations with external systems.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, system administrators, and other developers to gather and analyse requirements, identify solution gaps, and propose effective Salesforce solutions.
- Lead the development and implementation of complex Salesforce projects, ensuring adherence to best practices, coding standards, and security guidelines.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers, assisting them in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Optimize Salesforce performance by identifying and addressing code and system inefficiencies.
- Stay updated with the latest Salesforce releases, features, and industry trends, and proactively recommend enhancements or improvements to existing Salesforce implementations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Functional Consultants, administrators, and project managers, to drive successful project delivery and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Document technical designs, solution architectures, and development processes to ensure knowledge transfer and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers to promote code quality and maintainability.
- Share and discuss ideas with management about strategic roadmaps and ways of working. Use technical experience to provide management with information needed for decisions on teams, projects, tools etc.
- Take an active role in delivering and improving branching strategies and CICD pipelines. Ensure proper use of version control systems, managing merges/conflicts, ensuring good development practice.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration, data modelling, and security concepts.
- Proven experience in implementing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform, including designing, and developing complex workflows, triggers, and integration solutions.
- Proficient in Salesforce declarative customization tools, such as Process Builder, Flow, and Lightning App Builder.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce development tools, such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce DX, and version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to analyse complex business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Additional Salesforce certifications (e.g., Service Cloud Consultant, PD2, Application Architect) are highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
Candidates will need to show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
If you feel you have the skills and experience and want to hear more about this role ‘apply now’ to declare your interest in this opportunity with our client. Your application will be observed by our dedicated team.
We will respond to all successful applicants ASAP however, please be advised that we will always look to contact you further from this time should we need further applicants or if other opportunities arise relevant to your skillset.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone’s chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Lead Salesforce Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Lead Salesforce Developer job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Lead Salesforce Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.