Overview: Lead Front End Developer job vacancy in Gloucestershire recruiting now
Employer: BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
Location: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Lead Front End Developer
Start Date: Various
What we are made of:
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our team following continuous growth and success in the UK National Security sector.
Behind great solutions there are great people: our employees. We pride ourselves on being able to solve some of our customers most complex problems.
We work hard and often go the extra mile, but we recognise people s efforts and that everyone has a life outside of work. We encourage people to speak up if they want to rotate to a new project in support of career development, or even just to face a new challenge and our breadth across a variety of projects will enable you to do this.
What background are we looking for?
- Have extensive knowledge of WML, W3C, and WAP standards
- A background or interest in designing native mobile apps
- Used external APIs to generate quality data driven applications
- Have led and mentored front end developers and junior members of staff, ideally in both a project context and as part of an internal practice or community of interest.
What you could be doing for us:
- Be responsible for delivering web and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms
- Work with other UCD specialists to create digital experiences that inform, inspire and delight, regardless of channel or audience type
- Work closely with UX Consultants, Technical Architects and client-side staff to interpret user requirements and create appropriate solutions that deliver tangible results.
- Play a lead role in client engagements by setting direction, goals and expectations for our work and leading developer / UX teams (BAE and/or client) across multiple work streams including budget, technical, task and performance management.
- Be a leader in BAE for our front end developer capability, setting vision and best practice for how our teams should operate, achieving this through defining methods and approaches which make us successful and building and engaging a community of practitioners.
How we will support you:
- Work-life balance is important; you ll get 25 days holiday a year and, via our flexible benefits package the option to buy/sell and carry over from the year before
- You can work around core hours with flexible and part-time working
- Our flexible benefits package includes; private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- You ll have a dedicated Career Manager to help you develop your career and guide you on your journey through BAE
- Don t know a particular technology? Your learning and development is key to your future career
- You ll be part of our bonus scheme
- You are welcome to join any/all of our Diversity and Support groups. These groups cover everything from Gender Diversity to Mental Health/Wellbeing to Sustainability in the workplace.
If this sounds like you, it s time to get in touch.
Only those with the permanent and unrestricted right to live and work in the UK will be considered for a position within BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. Due to the nature of our, work successful candidates for this role will be required to go through Government SC clearance prior to starting with us.
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Lead Front End Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Lead Front End Developer job vacancy in Gloucestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Lead Front End Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.