Overview: Lead Digital Performance Analyst – £675/day – 6 Month Contract job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Involved Solutions
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Lead Digital Performance Analyst – £675 per day – 6 Month Contract
Rate: Up to £675 per day
Location: Hybrid: 1 day per week in the office required (London, Manchester or Bristol)
A Lead Digital Performance Analyst is urgently being sought by a leading Government Agency to oversee performance data-gathering, relevant analysis and timely application to product development. This Lead Digital Performance Analyst contract offers hybrid working, is Inside IR35 and 6 months in duration.
Lead Digital Performance Analyst Requirements:
- Lead and develop teams of analysts in an Agile environment
- Improving user outcomes for end users by interpreting and validating data, distinguishing observations and applying user-centered analysis
- Developed performance across multiple workstreams and ensuring strategic alignment and constancy
- Strong proficiency with digital analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Adobe Analytics or other APIs
- Handled large volumes of data
- Worked with multidisciplinary technical and delivery teams to develop products
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.
Lead Performance Analyst, Lead Digital Performance Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Senior Digital Analyst, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Adobe Analytics, APIs
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Lead Digital Performance Analyst – £675/day – 6 Month Contract job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Lead Digital Performance Analyst – £675/day – 6 Month Contract job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Lead Digital Performance Analyst – £675/day – 6 Month Contract job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.