Job Title: Lead Data Engineer
Employer: Chapman Tate Associates
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 8e07de74-2219-4b28-9a68-e975808917cc
Role: Lead Data Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: £55,000 – £65,000
Location: Regular travel to Head Office in Sheffield is expected when needed
No sponsorship time
Chapman Tate are working with an established national charity redistributor. They are a leader within their field with a monumental growth that helps over 11.000 charities and communities over the whole UK. As a Data Engineer, you will be working on their internal platforms that connect customers with clients.
- Identify time-consuming internal processes
- Build solutions that are reliable and scalable
- Listen to and translate needs into high-level technical specifications
- Design and develop systems and consult with leaders
- Work within the Information Centre
- Work closely with Test Analysts
- Creation and development of data pipeline
- Support the Information Centre’s developers and analysts on all data initiatives
- Collaborate across all teams to prioritise new BI features and fixes
- Act as the technical expert for all things PowerBI
- Experience developing in a reporting function using Microsoft BI stack, including report creation & data modelling in Power BI.
- Strong Power BI experience.
- Experience with Data Bricks / Data Lakes.
- Writing Advanced SQL, expertise in performance tuning of SQL.
- Implementation of Data Warehouse/Lake (star schema)
- ETL Tools and varied data sources such as API’s, Databases, Cloud File Storage etc.
- Building and monitoring data pipelines.
- Working within Agile project environments.
- Cloud-based data architecture (Azure preferred, but other cloud platforms considered).
- Experience of the end to end process of establishing a data warehouse.
- Experience developing in Python.
- Experience with data science and machine learning tools and technologies.
- Experience implementing CI/CD processes.
- Salary up to £65,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Relaxed environment
- Flexible working hours
- Working 2 days from home (if required)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Lead Data Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Lead Data Engineer job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Lead Data Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.