Overview: Key Account Manager – SaaS job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: imc information multimedia communication AG
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, energetic Key Account Manager who desires a challenge in helping grow our business, through playing a lead role in individual customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement for our valued customers whilst maximising the growth potential on each account in terms of revenue.
- Owning the relationship with your customers and maintaining a strong connection through regular communications and visits
- Develop and implement well defined strategic customer plans for each customer, to ensure customer retention and growth
- Expanding your accounts via up-selling and cross-selling
- Developing knowledge of our product and customer usage scenarios to provide strategic consulting and long-term support of existing customers
- Exploring opportunities for innovative solutions with our clients, and developing proposals for additional products and services
- Ensuring imc is meeting its obligations of our customer contracts, and pro-actively identifying and escalating areas of risk
- Actively working with customers to seek referrals, references and case studies to help us leverage our relationships into new customers
- Processing of enquiries, offers preparations, conducting negotiations of price and contract conditions.
- Managing the end-to-end renewal and re-contracting process with customers over their lifetime
- Financial controlling, account reporting and revenue forecasting
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our clients
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Business minded ability to enable real business outcomes for both imc and our customers
- Ability to run inspiring meetings and workshops with customers
- Financial aptitude to manage financials associated with customers (quotes, orders, invoicing, annual revenues)
- Strong understanding of our business software (full training will be given)
- Ability to up and cross sell to an existing customer base and maximise revenue
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Excellent influencing and negotiations skills
- Dutch, Swedish or other Scandinavian languages would be an advantage
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT AT IMC
Flexible Working Hours
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer “Full flexibility, but not 100% remote”. You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences
Training & Development
A dedicated training program brings you closer to your objectives
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Russell Donders Head of International Market Development
Claire Raistrick Senior Human Resources Manager
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Your application – Let’s start.
We’ll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer – we are happy to have you on board.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
GET TO KNOW YOUR COLLEAGUES
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
GET AN IDEA OF WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
NOT THE RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU?
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Key Account Manager – SaaS job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Key Account Manager – SaaS job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Key Account Manager – SaaS job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.