To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220623944
Are you looking to oversea the relationships of a fast growing company with it’s most important clients?
At Midland Paper Products (part of the Northwood Company) we are looking for an experienced Key Accounts Manager to obtain and maintain our long term key customers.
As the Key Accounts Manager you will be typically working Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
If contributing to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success interests you then apply today!
About the Role
As our Key Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and Developing Sales through distribution in the South West
- Manage Key accounts on the region
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand existing relationships by proposing solutions to meet the needs
- Promote New products and generate new business
- Introduce the Raphael brand to designated accounts
- Actively target competitor distribution
- Be actively involved with wholesale trade sector
- Resolve any issues and problems key customers face and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Communicate between key customers and internal teams
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Free company products
- Free on-site parking
- Retail, holidays, cinema, and gyms discounts
- Wellness programmes, including Employee Assistance Program and OnDemand GP service
- Free early access to pay scheme
- Sales and distributor management
- Knowledge of the AFH market – Not necessarily in paper hygiene
- Experience of working with distributors
- Experienced working to KPI’s, targets and deadlines
- Analytical with good IT skills
- Personable & Confident
Northwood is a family-owned group of associated companies that provide the manufacturing, supply and transportation of paper hygiene and wiping products for both the away-from-home and consumer market.
Our mission is to be the market-leading partner of choice in the away from home tissue industry. One of only a small handful of companies in the UK market that is fully vertically integrated; Northwood is involved at each point in the supply chain, from raw material supply, tissue and towel manufacturing, end-user product converting, storage and transportation.
Our remit is huge, with a portfolio of products covering two key systems brands, professional wiping, commodity, consumer paper and private label. We sell into a distribution network spanning the UK, Ireland and Europe, which in turn service markets such as healthcare, hospitality, hotels, engineering, janitorial, catering and education.
We are a highly successful, award-winning and ambitious business that has grown from a humble paper sales business to a market leader employing over 800 colleagues, across 11 sites in the UK and Spain.
We differentiate ourselves by excelling in product quality alongside market-leading service and sales support.
At Northwood, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone is welcomed and respected. We strive to promote a workplace that celebrates diversity and encourages individuals to express their opinions and beliefs. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Key Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Key Account Manager job vacancy in Worcestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Key Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.