Overview: Key Account Manager job vacancy in Nottinghamshire recruiting now
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Salary: bonus, car, laptop etc
Employment Type: Permanent
Key Account Manager
(Central & Northern England)
Basic salary £35-45k plus bonus, company car, mobile, laptop, pension.
An established manufacturer of specialist construction products with a reputation for innovation and quality, seeking to appoint an experienced Key Account Manager to create further growth and to identify additional opportunities.
* Develop existing accounts through effective relationship management.
* Responsibility, ownership and management of profitable business relationships with multiple decision makers within National Accounts and Main Contractor customers.
* Identify and develop market sector opportunities for product applications.
* Create and service sales enquiries in a new business development situation.
* Report on sales activities and provide relevant information to sales management.
* You will spend your time face to face with your customers requiring the majority of your time on the road, proactively servicing their business needs.
* Your prime focus will be to actively win, retain and grow the business knowing you be able to count on professional back up and support from your team and colleagues at all times.
* Able to develop the profitable sales of products to a defined portfolio of customers through promoting additional services and value engineered solutions.
* Experience of developing detailed group strategies to maximise the profitable potential of the portfolio and manage the tactical implementation of these across the country via the National Sales Team.
* A background in actively managing and developing the growth of major products and subsidiaries within your portfolio through providing added value solutions.
* Sound knowledge of the negotiation and management of supply chain agreements with main contractors.
* The ability to tailor and develop specific value propositions designed to suit and fit specific Key Account business needs and critical success factors.
* Possess an excellent understanding of the Key Account process and be able to demonstrate a track record of developing large accounts within the construction and building materials sector.
* A proven track record of multi-level key account management and be experienced in creating and selling added value, ideally with a working knowledge of National Main Contractors.
* Technical aptitude and an ability to interpret specifications, plans and other technical documents.
* Ability to create plans to further penetrate the key account networks.
* An open communication style; friendly, conscientious and committed above all you will be a team player.
* An ambitious, committed, confident, enthusiastic, resilient and goal-oriented field sales executive with strong account management skills and excellent business development experience.
* A commercial approach with a clear focus on standards and quality.
If you are an experienced account manager looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a major organisation, please apply quoting VR/05710
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Key Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Key Account Manager job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Key Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.