Job Title: Key Account Manager
Employer: Chandler Harris Recruitment Ltd
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221055317
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of specialist Material Handling Equipment, if you an experienced field sales person with a proven track record of key account management and sales development looking for a new challenge with a genuine career changing employer then this could be the role for you!
- Your role is to sell high quality new and used specialist materials handling equipment, the product range is huge but includes Fork Lift Trucks, Pallet Stackers, Reach Trucks and Order Pickers to name but a few.
- This is a National role, importantly you must have reasonable access to Oxfordshire where a major account is, lots of activity with your accounts in the South West but you can sometimes be required to also cover the North.
- You will be responsible for between 6-8 Key Accounts.
- Very strategic role looking at how your business can improve the efficiency of your Key Accounts.
- Fantastic support and back up provided.
- World class training.
- Your corporate customer base will have between 30 and 200 trucks/specialist equipment in their fleet
- You must be happy being hands on in the field
- You will be required to stay away between 4-5 nights per month.
- Very autonomous role that requires a real self starter.
- Must have a strategic approach to customers
- Must have a proven track record in Key Account Management
- Dealt at corporate level
- Ideally from capital equipment or product sales
- Must have career stability
- Comfortable in front of clients
- Demonstrable proven track record
- Genuine worldwide market leader
- Multimillion turn over
- Over 30,000 staff
- Known for staff retention
- £45k-£50k basic salary dependant on experience
- OTE £100k Uncapped and paid monthly
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Mobile/Lap Top
- Company Pension
- Excellent Corporate Benefits
This is a fantastic role with a world class organisation, get in touch to find out more!
Contact us on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Key Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Key Account Manager job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Key Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.