Bennett & Game Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Employer: Bennett & Game Recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 36e242fe-cede-40be-b2fe-951baed0caf9
Key Account Manager required. My client is a leading provider of innovative industrial heating solutions, catering to a diverse range of clients across various industries. With a commitment to cutting-edge technology and exceptional customer service, they are dedicated to delivering energy-efficient and reliable heating solutions. They are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to cover the South-East of England and travel to and from different customer sites.
Key Account Manager Position Overview
- Identify and cultivate new opportunities within the industrial heating solutions market.
- Foster and expand relationships with existing clients while diversifying our client portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with the technical team, effectively interpreting technical drawings and specifications.
- Conduct market research to discern trends, competitor activities, and potential business prospects.
- Formulate and execute strategic sales plans to meet business objectives and revenue targets.
- Present technical information persuasively, employing proficiency in interpreting and explaining technical drawings.
- Negotiate and finalize deals, ensuring mutually beneficial agreements with clients.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and market dynamics.
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales activities to the management team.
Key Account Manager Position Requirements
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager, preferably in the industrial heating solutions or related engineering field.
- Strong technical background with the ability to read and work from technical drawings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective client relationships.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Mus be within a commutable distance of Acton, in order to visit the office at least once a week.
- Must have experience in an Engineering sector
Key Account Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 – £40,000
- Car Allowance
- Holiday – 20 days plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare after time served
- 39 hours a week, Monday to Thursday: 09:00am – 05:00pm and Fridays 09:00 – 04:00pm
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Key Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Key Account Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Key Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.