Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Employer: GBR Group Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220561195
Junior Web Developer
We are a fast-growing organisation that values creativity, collaboration, and a passion for cutting-edge technologies. As a Junior Web Developer, you can work on exciting projects, contribute to developing user-friendly websites/web applications, and grow your skills in a supportive and engaging work environment. Join our team and be part of shaping the digital landscape.
- Develop and maintain websites and web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and define project requirements
- Design and implement user-friendly interfaces and experiences
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Conduct testing and debugging of web applications
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about web development and have the skills to create innovative and user-friendly websites. Join our team of talented developers and contribute to the success of our projects. Apply now!
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree/diploma/certification in web development or a relevant subject.
- Proven experience as a web developer or similar role for a minimum of one year
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and web development frameworks
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
The salary will be £22,000 – £25,000 per annum DOE
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Junior Web Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Junior Web Developer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Junior Web Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.