Overview: Junior SolidWorks Design Engineer job vacancy in Gloucestershire recruiting now
Location: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Salary: Hybrid Working (Fridays at home)
Employment Type: Permanent
GBR Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading furniture interior design company recruiting for a Junior SolidWorks Design Engineer or Graduate SolidWorks Design Engineer to work closely with the end using clients’ architects to adapt their existing product portfolio, tailoring the interior furnishings solutions to the clients specific project requirements.
Some SolidWorks experience & skills is required.
This exciting innovative role is full time across 5 days a week (Mon – Fri only) offering Hybrid flexible working days, consisting of 3 days office based / 2 days working from home (some flex required depending on tasks required on specific weeks).
The client employs 20 staff on-site at their manufacturing facility, and they are looking to add a creative innovative Project Design Engineer with real flair and innovation.
Junior Designer Duties will include:
* Producing interior fit out / seating area solutions from a conceptual prototype perspective into real life modern furnishing solutions for varying settings for differing clients with different solution requirements
* The Designer will liaise effectively and professionally with the client/s architects, specifiers and buyers preparing optimised layouts of seats and furnishings to meet legal compliance, professional high quality ergonomics and day to day functional requirements
* CI focused with the ability to innovate and re-engineer and re-design the companies existing furnishings product portfolio to suit specific client and specific project requirements as instructed by the client/s
* Assisting with and leading NPI utilising your NPD / R&D skills and ensuring the quality of used material/s and production efficiency.
* Management of the design cycle allowing production targets to be met.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
* Experienced in design and production engineering with some skills in SolidWorks
* You will have working knowledge of Revit and BIM standards
* Experience generating manufacturing Bills of Materials (BOMs)
* You will visit client sites, carrying out site surveys and managing the installation process from start to finish
* You will have strong project management skills with a high level attention to detail as well as being quality focused delivering top customer service
* Your prototyping skills will include woodwork, metalwork, jig and pattern making plus other materials
* Mechanical engineering skills particularly having knowledge and experience of welding, steel work, fixings and other working practices
Interviews to take place immediately and a potential immediate start available to
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Junior SolidWorks Design Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Junior SolidWorks Design Engineer job vacancy in Gloucestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Junior SolidWorks Design Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.