Junior Python Developer / Data Platform Engineer
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: UK, Warrington / Remote working
CiiVSOFT is a developer of business process and recruitment automation technology and tools. We save time and money and improve process efficiencies for our growing portfolio of global clients and international brands.
As a Junior Python Developer / Data Platform Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of CiiVSOFT’s core infrastructure
- Taking the lead on new development projects for the business
- New customer API platform integrations
- Feature development and enhancement
- Contributing to new ideas and future solution development
- At least 1 to 2 years’ of hands-on software development experience, (ideally full-stack but primarily back-end) in a start-up or fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in Python programming language including exposure to elements such as concurrency / parallel processing and scalable architecture
- Experience of creating API integrations with 3rd party platforms from scratch using REST APIs
- Experience across a broad range of Amazon Web Services incl. serverless architecture, EC2, EBS, CloudWatch, IAM, SQS, SNS, Lambda, S3 and others
- Experience with Django, Flask, Docker and Jenkins
- Understanding of version control systems such as Git
- Advanced database experience, preferably MySQL
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and test driven development
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days of holidays (+ bank holidays), Workplace pension
- Flexible / Remote working
- An environment that actively encourages learning and experimentation
- Ability to work on greenfield products that you can own outright
At CiiVSOFT we’re incredibly passionate and ambitious, we think big and we like to push the boundaries. We’re not afraid to pursue new ideas, and to learn how to use and adopt new technologies.
If you’re a Python developer who loves all technology, constantly learns new skills, and has a driving ambition to improve every single day then we’re very keen to hear from you.
Please click on the apply link to submit your application directly to our recruiting team.