Overview: Junior Digital eLearning Designer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Reuben Sinclair
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Junior Digital E-Learning Designer
£25K – £28K
Perks: hybrid working
My client is a leading training provider to the financial services and compliance industries, servicing to the world’s best financial organisations from banking to wealth management. With a global presence in the UK and across the globe, my client has a fantastic reputation in providing E-Learning, in person and classroom-based training. They are currently looking for a talented Junior Digital E-Learning Designer to join the business.
- Report into the Head of Digital.
- Work on multiple eLearning projects, which will include the development of courses using eLearning tools including Articulate Storyline/Rise.
- Produce eye catching video content.
- Take ownership of image selection.
- Be the person to maintain the appearance of eLearning courses.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience with Articulate Storyline or Rise, or any other eLearning tool is essential.
- Solid background/knowledge in Graphic Design.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierPro, AfterEffects etc.
- You have no issues with developing eye-catching digital materials in a range of formats and media.
- An outside of the box creative mindset.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work towards specific deadlines.
- Ability to read and make sense of a wide range of content, along with strong proof-reading skills to produce error-free materials.
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Junior Digital eLearning Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Junior Digital eLearning Designer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Junior Digital eLearning Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.