Overview: Junior Copywriter job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Reuben Sinclair
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
£27K – £30K
Perks: hybrid working (1-2 days per week in the office)
Fantastic opportunity for a compelling writer with excellent literacy to join the UK’s leading data and insights ecommerce firm for retail and global tech companies. Working with leading online retailers such as the likes of ASOS, helping them understand and improve their online and digital performance.
With a beautiful office in the heart of central London, they offer their employees a hybrid working as a perk, so you will be able to come into the offices two days per week. They have a fun, vibrant and collaborative working environment, with huge opportunities for progression.
Responsibilities of the Junior Copywriter
- Report into the insights Director.
- Research specific markets and write reports, with the guidance from the Insights Director.
- Write compelling weekly blogs and press releases.
- Write content for social media, specifically Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Produce eye catching content for the website and email marketing campaigns to advertise events etc.
- Fabricate print marketing collateral such as flyers, posters etc for events.
- Set the right tone of voice for the brand.
- Constantly monitoring the performance of content.
- One years’ experience as a Copywriter, Content Executive, or similar role, in any sector.
- University Degree in English Literature.
- You have no problems with writing across different forms of long and short form content i.e., social media, reports, press releases, blogs etc.
- Out of this world writing skills and grammar (obviously!)
- You can convey different messaging and set the right tone of voice.
- Confident, self-motivated and all round a good person to be around!
- If you do have a genuine interest in ecommerce/tech, that would be a bonus!
For more information about the Junior Copywriter role or to apply, please email Ornella via or call me directly on .
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Junior Copywriter job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Junior Copywriter job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Junior Copywriter job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.