Overview: Junior Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Career Moves Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Junior Analyst – MusicLondon Hybrid Competitive salaryPERMAre you data driven, experienced in monitoring and reporting on global streaming and viral trends, passionate about global fan communities and keen to work within an international marketing team that supports various labels and their UK signed artists? If you re nodding your head then read on, this role could be for you!Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Use SQL to manage the application of data and insight as part of day-to-day reporting on our client s UK projects
- Provide more in-depth analysis specific to priority projects and artist development campaigns
- Measure success and report learnings from central and internationally run activity
- Monitor and report on streaming & viral trends in developed and emerging markets around the world and communicate ways in which our client can replicate successes
- Define success metrics and benchmarks that help tailor and adapt the international strategy
- Help the international marketing team identify markets in which new artists could break initially and outline regions in which campaigns need help/improvement
- Analysing previous campaigns and developing strategies to make future improvements
If you re inquisitive in your approach you will:
- Deliver insight presentations internally to international team and UK labels
- Carry out research into competitor campaigns, their impact & any learnings
- Analyse international charts to determine potential patterns and opportunities in key markets
- Develop understanding of streaming and consumption behaviours in emerging & growth markets, learning from local artist activity and applying to UK artist releases
You ll need to be collaborative:
- Work alongside marketing team to identify international opportunities for UK roster
- Work with data specialists in labels & central teams – both in UK and internationally – to develop bespoke data tools that can be used for department insight and reporting
- Contribute to long-term plan to effect positive change within the label using data & analysis
A little more about you:
- Experience using SQL to analyse data
- Passionate about the music
- Interested in the world we live in and the different cultures within it
- Passionate about fan communities around the world
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
- Good computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Happy to communicate with other team members remotely whether on the phone, email or zoom
- Exposure to Python during education or upskilling yourself
- Experience working in music (personal or professional).
- Desire to work within marketing
- Good attention to detail
If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven’t been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Junior Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Junior Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Junior Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.