Employer: Arrows Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Must be UK based – Mostly remote, however you will be able to be onsite in London 2 times per month
6 month contract initially
£550 – £700 per day (Inside IR35)
Using cutting edge technologies whilst delivering as part of an agile environment, whilst mentoring junior engineers.
The key responsibility for you is to develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Test Driven Development (TDD/BDD) and Pair Programming, automated, multi-layer testing.
Required key skills:
- Strong Typescript commercial experience
- Proof of TDD
- Good understanding of CI tools
- Any Back End/Fullstack engineering would be a great bonus
- Agile ways of working
- Experience with any streaming/video/playback services would be a great bonus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Great team player and ability to help coach and mentor junior members of the team
Remote interviews taking place over the next week. Ideally you will be able to start within 4 weeks.
Please APPLY NOW along with your CV.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS