Overview: Java Developer | Hybrid Manchester | Up to £80,000 job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Ref: JS-JN -052022-5618705
Employer: Michael Page Technology
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Salary: Medical, Life Insurance, Pension
Employment Type: Permanent
Work with Java (J2EE) Spring, SpringBoot, Angular and MSSQL.
An opportunity to work within one of the worlds largest financial institutions, working on exciting projects.
My client is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with over 300 years of success, quality and innovation behind them. They offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
They build solutions that make life simple for their customers. Solutions that are global, agile and smart. As a part of their team, you’ll recode and reimagine, learn and adapt. Rewire what the world needs, and look ahead. This is where you can be at your best. Where you can redefine the future of finance.
* Working Individually or as team on critical modules of a system
* Playing a key role in the platform services engineering team as they build Real Time streaming applications and APIs as part of our digital transformation
* You will be proactively taking up additional deliveries/tasks
* Undertaking impact assessments of change requests/incidents against applications/products within domain
* You will be responsible for story based design, development & unit testing whilst adhering to all coding standards
* Contributing strongly to all agile ceremonies (planning/stand-ups/retro) ensuring high velocity is maintained
* Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
* Reporting progress against assigned activities in a timely manner
They’re looking for experience with:
- Java/Java Enterprise Edition
- Spring Framework
- REST APIs
- Object Oriented Analysis
- Design Concepts
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with JBoss and Cloud technologies
- Experience of Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and System integration
- Proficient in architecture and related frameworks
- Ability to compare alternative approaches and draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Pension contribution
- Competitive pay
- Income protection
- Flexible working
- Voluntary benefits
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Java Developer | Hybrid Manchester | Up to £80,000 job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Java Developer | Hybrid Manchester | Up to £80,000 job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Java Developer | Hybrid Manchester | Up to £80,000 job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.