Overview: IT Technician job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We have a vacancy within our IT Department and are currently recruiting for an IT Technician.
• To provide first line technical support to the full range of IT and Communications systems employed by Bromford across all sites.
• To install. configure and monitor performance of all hardware and systems infrastructure employed by Bromford.
• To assist and/or manages IT projects to enable sites to deploy their critical processes and achieve their goals in the most effective way, including all concerns of hardware, software and user competence.
• To guarantees all software and hardware availability and security for the Group to ensure “business as usual” on a day-to-day basis.
• To ensure the underlined disaster recovery and business continuity plans are fit for purpose and achievable.
• To maintain the business cybersecurity standards and user awareness.
• To generate costs savings wherever possible, without hindering business process or performance.
• Worked within a Manufacturing environment for a number of years
• Knowledge of Windows OS (desktop 7,8,10 and server 2008. 2012+)
• Full UK driving licence
• Eagerness to learn and undertake product specific training
• Excellent customer communication skills
• Troubleshooting of multiple software solutions
• Understanding of networking systems- routers, DNS, firewall configuration
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Shift Pattern: Office Day Shift – 08.00 to 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.00 – 13.00 Fridays.
Location: Based at Alcester, Warwickshire, working across Bromford sites in Leicester, Alcester and Derby
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the HR Department.
You may have experience of the following: Systems Analyst, Oracle, SQL, Project Manager, Applications Developer, Crystal Reports, Database Developer, Application Support, DBA, BI Analyst, Report Writer, Database Administrator, Business Intelligence, MI Analyst, Management Information, IT Support, Report Analyst etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Technician job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Technician job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Technician job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.