To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Employer: Candid Recruit
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220558686
IT Support Engineer
Are you a solid IT support all-rounder?
Love rolling up your sleeves to provide mainly 2nd and 3rd line IT support including MS365, Azure and networking support?
Looking for a small, yet growing, well-established MSP on Doncaster?
Who are we?
The Company are an established MSP providing in-house IT support and rapid response IT services to companies across Doncaster and the surrounding areas.
You ll have this experience, skills and personality to thrive in this new role as the team s newest IT Support Engineer:
- Microsoft365 Services
- Azure Services
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Intune for MDM (ideally albeit you’ll also get plenty of hands-on training)
- Solid knowledge of networking technologies and concepts such as LAN/WAN, DHCP etc
- Experience of and enjoy providing customer service, building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels.
- An ability and desire to adapt and learn new software and programs.
- Good time-keeping and organisational skills.
- You love solving problems.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Driving licence in case you need to visit with clients across the area (usually up to about a one-hour radius of Doncaster).
About you as our new IT Support Engineer
You will be responsible for much of the following as well as lots of opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge and skills:
- Implementing MS365 and networking solutions for client and internal projects.
- Onsite support and installation of hardware and software.
- Provide remote technical support via email and telephone to end users so that operational problems and queries are diagnosed and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Specifying, recommending, providing, configuring, and implementing many varied items of equipment i.e., desktops, servers, printers etc. and supporting software in accordance with client requirements.
- Production of standard configurations, documentation, and procedures.
- Consider where the team can streamline processes and produce efficiencies within the company and in the services provided to clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients where the Company provide their IT support.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors and suppliers on behalf of clients.
To apply for this exciting opportunity within our friendly team please send us your C.V. now .
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Support Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Support Engineer job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Support Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.