It Support Assistant
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
IT Support Assistant – Global Organisation – Castleford, Yorkshire – up to £23k
An amazing career opportunity has just arisen for an IT Support Assistant to join a global manufacturer in their Castleford office.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and is keen to keep up to date with the latest technology. You will have experience of diagnosing hardware/software faults and will possess a problem-solving nature; you will need to be a confident communicator with good interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities as the IT Support Assistant will include:
* 1st line support to all personnel within the office/sites in a Windows domain, containing Windows 10 clients, Microsoft Office (Apply online only) applications
* Support and maintenance of Antivirus, Exchange Email and other windows servers
* Support and maintenance of Apple Mac based users, deployment, updates, backup, network integration etc.
* Remote support of external based laptop users
* Support and deployment of business smart phones with a focus on IOS devices
* Support, deployment and planning of Network infrastructure, servers, printers, switching equipment, software auditing and windows updates
* Maintaining backups (off and onsite) of critical systems and data
* Updating and creating documentation and procedures for internal use
* Sourcings, negotiating and purchasing IT equipment
* Implementation and management of CCTV systems
* Ad hoc duties if and when required by Management
What we’re looking for:
* Experience gained in an IT support role
* Strong IT skills and the desire to learn and progress
* Knowledge and experience of diagnosing software/hardware faults
* Experience of Windows 10 and MS Office (Apply online only) applications
* Experience with software development is highly advantageous
* Proactive attitude and willingness to progress
* Team orientated with leadership qualities
* Process driven with a methodical mind-set
* Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to non-technical colleagues
* Ability to work under pressure
* Clear thinking and problem solving ability
* GCSE / A Level in English, Maths or an IT qualification
If you are looking for a career in IT and have the skills, experience, attitude and aptitude to succeed please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP – IT Support Assistant – Castleford
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this It Support Assistant job via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this It Support Assistant job in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this It Support Assistant job, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.