Overview: IT Software Solutions Developer job vacancy in Nottinghamshire recruiting now
Employer: Concept Resourcing
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
IT Software Solutions Developer – Nottingham (Hybrid/Part-Remote)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000+ per annum
We are excited to be working with a high-end kitchen appliance manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Following some recent success, the company are looking to make a number of key hires over the next few years, one of which being an IT Software Solutions Developer.Purpose of Role:
- To develop the ETL function and help ensure continued operation through regular review, optimisation, and continuous improvement.
- To work within the Software Development Team, working on a variety of application development platforms as directed by the Software Team Leader.
- To help ensure high-availability, security, and consistency of data for the company’s application and information systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop within a diverse technology landscape, and working with multiple languages & systems including T-SQL, PHP, HTML, ABAP, SSIS, SSRS etc.
- Learn new methods and systems, implement new innovative solutions using your technical skills to drive use of technology around the business.
- Improve existing systems and processes so that they adhere to industry best practices.
- Maintain systems and applications to ensure that they have the highest levels of uptime.
- Support: provide support to Applications Developers as needed.
- BI: Working with senior members of the team, and business stakeholders, work on providing a suite of BI reports and dashboards.
- Maintenance: Assist in maintaining the ETL system & processes. Investigate and resolve errors in a timely manner. For repeat issues enact improvement plans that limit loss of business productivity.
- Continually Improve: Working as part of the team, review current systems and investigate new solutions, methods & technologies.
- Champion: Encourage the use of IT tools around the business and engage with other departments.
- Investigate: new technologies and tools that can further improve the use of digital technology.
- Delivery: Provide data and information to the business using appropriate methods.
- Testing: Test and document solutions to a high and consistent standard.
- Databases: Working on MS SQL Server, assist with maintenance and development within the SQL environment.
- Support: Assist in resolving Development Helpdesk tickets and communicate with other staff members and ensure expectations are set.
Who You Are:
- Strong desire to learn in a software development environment.
- Exceptional customer service attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind, able to process information logically.
- Able to manage the entire life cycle of solutions, from loose concept into working product.
- Able to conceptualise, present and execute ideas in a timely manner.
- Able to present concepts and proposals to internal users using non-technical language.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Able to organise and work with multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously.
- Well organised and able to proactively manage own workload to tight deadlines.
- Passionate about software development.
What You’ll Get In Return:
- Salary up-to £40,000+ per annum.
- Generous annual leave.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours/Remote working (hybrid approach).
- Employee Discount + Many more secret perks & benefits
If this sounds like you, apply now to avoid disappointment!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Software Solutions Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Software Solutions Developer job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Software Solutions Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.