Overview: IT Service Management Team Leader job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Employer: 360 Recruitment Consultancy Ltd
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
360 Recruitment are a specialist Technology recruiter, currently recruiting for a Team Leader – IT Service Management to join one of the fastest-growing IT Managed Service Provider in the UK.
Role:Team Leader – IT Service ManagementSalary:Up to £32,000 + Benefits (If your salary is higher please let us know?)
Permanent Role:Full Time – Permanent
Location:Wakefield Office (2/ 3days Per Week)And remote workingAbout the Role: You will proactively manage the shared portfolio of ITIL Processes, Service Level Management, Communication, Risk, Reporting and Service Improvements plans for group customers and will support the Service Delivery Management group function.
- Working closely with the Service Delivery Management team to support and ensure alignment with the group strategy and approach
- Promote and deliver detailed process, quality, and performance data analysis by means of statistical tools (e.g., ServiceNow, Power BI)
- Governance on the process, quality, risk, and management reporting.
- Understanding of customer contractual requirements and assurance of services being delivered.
- Support implementation of automation within Service Delivery Management (e.g., Chatbot, selfheal automation mechanism).
- Demonstratable leadership skills, high-performance team player that leads through example.
- Experience in an IT function and people managing role
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and ITIL Foundation qualification is desirable.
- Experience using: Power BI, ServiceNow ITSM or CSM or similar product
- Skilled in Office Productivity Suites – especially MS Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Manage customer escalations within the team and engage with senior management as required.
- Experience managing BI solutions and requirement capture.
- Proven track record of managing and achieving excellent results in a highly complex and fast pace working environment.
If the role of Team Leader – IT Service Management is right for you, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Service Management Team Leader job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Service Management Team Leader job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Service Management Team Leader job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.