Overview: IT Service Desk Analyst job vacancy in Gloucestershire recruiting now
Employer: E-Tech Recruitment Ltd
Location: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Service Desk Analyst
Providing a first class support service is essential to ensure our customers and partners around the globe continue to operate smoothly. As an L1 Service Desk Analyst you will be the first point of contact via our Hardware Service Desk. The Service Desk Analyst will own, manage and lead tickets to deliver an exceptional support service.
- Issue, Own and Manage all calls through to ticket closure
- Ensure customers are made aware and kept informed via regular updates
- Be passionate about the level of support and the service the team provide
- Dispatch engineers and parts via our own inhouse team and partners.
- Monitor all tickets closely to ensure all KPI and SLAs are exceeded or met
- Provide monthly reporting per customer
- Raise purchase orders for any external resource required for a Ticket
- A quick learner with the ability to pick up new things quickly, and a thirst for knowledge.
- Experienced in working in collaboration with others, often in other offices and maintaining a positive relationship.
- It is desirable that you have experience in a customer service background.
- Passionate about the support service, and our continual improvement
- Have achieved 5 GCSE s grade A to C (Grades 4-9)
- 31 Days annual leave.
- Company Social events
- A highly subsidized membership with a local gym
- Enrolment to the NEST pension scheme.
Who we are
The company offers information technology asset disposition, data sanitization, Hardware Breakfix, supply chain management, refurbishment and data destruction, rental, system integrator, cloud, and other services.
Hours Per Week: 4on 4off 07:00 – 19:00 Daytime shift pattern
Starting salary £22-24K rising to £27K after 6 months probation
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Service Desk Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Service Desk Analyst job vacancy in Gloucestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Service Desk Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.