Overview: IT Project Support Officer job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Employer: Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
IT Project Support Officer – Dewsbury – Up to £39,000 Your new companyHays Technology are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Project Support Officer to join our large public sector client in DewsburyYour new roleAs the IT Project Support Officer, you will focus on the delivery of the IT Portfolio, comprising multiple IT Programmes, Projects and work packages will enable both transformational change and service improvements to help the organisation deliver on its strategic objectives and commitments. You will play a key role in providing effective project management services and support in the delivery of the IT Portfolio. The post holder will ensure IT projects and work packages are planned, co-ordinated, and delivered within agreed timelines, using effective project management approaches and tools.What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrable Project Management experience, incorporating a working knowledge of the end to end project lifecycle.
- Experience of working with 3rd Party suppliers; either managing their project delivery to plan and/or working in partnership on joint delivery.
- Project management methodology, project life cycle and previous work experience managing project delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to deliver understanding to colleagues of different levels of IT literacy through to the timely reporting on projects (progress, risks, issues etc).
- Strong organisational and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and work packages, ensuring conflicting demands are prioritised and tight deadlines are met.
- Experience of working on Digital Programmes, Projects and work packages.
- PRINCE2 qualification is desirable.
What you’ll get in returnThis exciting position is paying up £39,000 negotiable on experience and offers an excellent work life balance including home working, generous days annual leave, competitive pension scheme, flexibility, training and development opportunities.What you need to do nowIf you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Project Support Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Project Support Officer job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Project Support Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.