Overview: IT Manager job vacancy in Buckinghamshire recruiting now
Location: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Salary: plus good bens
Employment Type: Permanent
Our award winning client who produce software for the financial market require an experienced Infrastructure Manager to lead their infrastructure team, they offer hybrid working a nice mix of remote (2/3 days) and Office based in Milton Keynes (2/3 days) work each week.
The role will see you:
* Responsible for all IT infrastructure and client hosting services.
* Contributing to the development of technology strategy, policy and procedures.
* Successfully delivering all technology projects, on time and on budget.
* Ensuring the business is meeting relevant IT/Cyber Security Standards and being point of contact for IT/Cyber Security within the business.
* Provide direction and line management for the IT Team, including mentoring and developing team members through training.
* Prepare budgets, manage costs, and present proposals for projects to the leadership team
* Be able to act as the technical expert by providing leadership, mentoring to the team in the design and development of hosted IT solutions, technical design, hardware configuration, networking and software deployment.
Technical skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a leadership role or IT Manager
* Deep knowledge of IT infrastructure topics
* Our IT uses a Microsoft stack so a deep knowledge of this and Windows Server is essential.
* Advanced knowledge in data centre topics
* Advanced knowledge in network architecture
* Knowledge in private and/or public clouds
* Experience in project management
* Experience in coordinating complex change and harmonisation projects
* Proficient in the use of M365
* Highly organised, self-motivated and results driven
A salary of between £55,000 and £60,000 plus a good benefits and bonus package is on offer for the right candidate
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Manager job vacancy in Buckinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.