Job Title: IT Manager
Employer: Independent Forgings and Alloys
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221003834
Permanent 37 hours per week 8.15am to 4.30pm / 4.00pm on a Friday.
Independent Forgings and Alloys (IFA), one of the UK s leading independent aerospace and industrial forgers, are currently looking for an IT Manager to join our team.
As our IT Manager, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of IT projects, the maintenance of IT systems and infrastructure and the support of personnel using both remote access and face to face.
Providing guidance on network security, you will ensure robust network security defences in addition to a reliable data backup system. Upgrading, purchasing, and replacing IT hardware as required, you will provide advice and support on mobile devices, printers as well as a range of software packages.
More about you:
Proficient in managing IT infrastructure and with an awareness of Cyber Essentials, you will be experienced in IT Support, cloud-based security solutions administration and software update management and deployment. Some knowledge of database systems with a focus on SQL-based technologies is essential, in addition to competence with Windows operating systems (versions 10 and 11) and server management for Windows Server 2019 and 2022.
Ideally you will have a familiarity with data reporting and analytics tools as well as both configuration and administration of computer-aided design (CAD) software. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central would be beneficial coupled with knowledge in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
An element of flexibility is key as occasionally work may be required on the IT systems out of hours. A driving licence would be beneficial for this role.
More about IFA:
We manufacture high-integrity, open-die and closed-die forged components in nickel alloy, titanium, stainless steel and carbon alloys for customers and tier-one suppliers within the aerospace, nuclear, power generation, marine as well as oil and gas sector. We are unique due to the combination of open and closed-die forging while also undertaking the whole production process from raw material to the finished product in one location.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay.
- Job security.
- Holidays you will have 33 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme IFA wants to provide its employees a good foundation for the life after work and hence offers a 5% contribution. The pension scheme comes along with further discounts on health, travel and rescue insurances.
- Bonus scheme this is linked to team and company performance.
- Westfield cash plan IFA provides level 1 health cash plan which comes along with numerous discounts and special offers, including gym discounts, online, high street and grocery retailers and many more.
- Death in service payment, full company sick pay and long service rewards.
- Tax efficiency schemes including the Cycle to Work.
- Gympass membership access to a national selection of gyms and swimming pools
- Free work wear and PPE.
- On-site parking is available.
- Trust we encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
- Training options to develop skills.
- Work- life balance.
Please refer to the job description upon submitting your application.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Manager job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.