Prism Executive Recruitment
Overview: IT Management Consultant Director Financial Services job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Prism Executive Recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an exceptional Director level IT Management consultant role with a respected IT strategy and CIO advisory IT consulting firm driving innovation across Financial Services.
Our client is an award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory IT management consultancy.
Their outstanding success is a result of their high calibre consultants and exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation, architecture and optimisation.
They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of continued expansion and demand they are seeking an experienced IT Management Consultant with extensive Financial Services experience.
This Director level role reports directly to a main board Founder Director.
This new post will manage client relationships, sales and project delivery, playing a key role in expanding this growing sector.
Responsibilities of this senior role include:
- Identify cross selling opportunities within existing accounts, convert into sales and be accountable for project delivery
- Identify new clients to convert into new business opportunities and sales
- Deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/or strategy focus
- Manage teams on larger assignments and be accountable for team delivery and bid management
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, managing overall client satisfaction and profitability
- Exceptional team spirit and open inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established strong clients and leading edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Newly created role with an opportunity to make your mark
- Play an active role in shaping a fast-growing organization
- Fast track career growth
- Recent depth of experience in a permanent role in a recognised management consultancy practice where you have both sold and led client engagements, working at the most senior levels
- Deep Financial Services experience in any of: Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking or Insurance
- Experience of managing a delivery team
- Deep knowledge of several of the following: IT/Digital technology led transformation allied to cost reduction; IT infrastructure, information security and/or banking applications; IT or Digital strategy, operating model design and implementation
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London, but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. You need to be willing to visit the London office and client site as required.
Salary and package:
£100,000 – £120,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates with UK experience who meet the essential selection criteria and have the right to work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: RE-6035-SB
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Management Consultant Director Financial Services job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Management Consultant Director Financial Services job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Management Consultant Director Financial Services job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.